Friday, August 2, 2013

Back to the Future? Great Scott......

I know its been a while since the last post (and I know that in the last post I promised to finish the Excel tutorial) but I've been a busy little bee at school, trying to focus on my core business which (surprisingly to some) is actually being at the front (or back) of the classroom, while being casually distracted by almost everyone's requests to "teach me this or that", "develop this or that for me" or "write this unit or assessment" (or four). Anyway enough of the excuses - I am going to try my absolute best to make up for lost time though!

Anyway, a few weeks ago, I was directed to a website that a number of you might not be aware of....Old Apps! (Thanks Mark Kelly)

Basically, you'll find the old versions of all your favourite (free) software on all of your favourite platforms (Win, Mac, Linux). Audio & Video utilities, IM's, browsers among the few. Betas are also available for some applications



Examples....

Don't like the new(er) interfaces of iTunes or Winamp? New version of Firefox not 100% compatible with your computer (for some stupid and unknown reason)?

Simply go to the website, find the application and version you want to revert to, download the file and install the program. You'll also get some "cool" information about the application at the top of the page.



Until next time...and hopefully it won't take so long...

May the Tech Be With You!

No comments:

Post a Comment